Department Quality Assurance
The Department Quality Assurance Panel (Presidio di Assicurazione della Qualità Dipartimentale - PQD) has a supporting role in the University Quality Assurance Panel to make quality assurance policies more effective in the areas of Research, Teaching and the third mission.
- to monitor the processes, inter-processes and procedures of Quality Assurance, self-assessment, review and improvement of the university courses, research and Third Mission at the Department level;
- to ensure the correct flow of information to and from the Quality Assurance Panel, the Evaluation Unit (Nucleo di Valutazione) and the Department's Teaching-Student Commissions (Commissioni paritetiche Docenti-Studenti);
- to propose to the University Quality Assurance Panel the adoption of common tools for quality assurance and the provision of training activities for their application;
- to provide support to the University Courses, to the Quality Assurance Managers (RAQ), to the Self-Assessment Groups (GAV) and to the Heads of Departments for their own activities of quality assurance.
- Prof. Ferdinando Gazza (Coordinator)
- Prof. Andrea Summer (teaching staff)
- Prof.ssa Antonella Volta (teaching staff)
- Dott.ssa Maddalena Botti (teaching staff)
- Dott.ssa Ghelfi Marialuisa (administrative manager - RAG)
- Sig.ra Giulia Branca (MQD) (teaching quality manager)
- Dott.ssa Rita Bergamaschi (Reasearch and Third mission Coordinator)
- Dott.ssa Francesca Miduri (technical staff)
- Dott.ssa Emiliana Schiano (technical staff)
- Sig.ra Martina Rega (student)