Teaching quality assurance
Teaching Staff-Students Joint Commission (Commissione Paritetica Docenti-Studenti - CPDS)
The Joint Commission is formed in equal measure of teachers and students.
It is in charge of monitoring the educational offer and teaching quality, identifying indicators for the evaluation of the results and formulating opinions on the activation and suppression of Degree Programs.
The Commission expresses its evaluations and formulates the proposals for improvement in an Annual Report which is transmitted to the Presidents of the CdS, to the Director of the Department, to the University Quality Office and to the University Evaluation Unit by 31 December of each year.
Prof.ssa Annamaria Cantoni (President) professor Veterinary Medicine Degree Course and Livestock Science and Animal Production Technologies Degree Course.
Prof.ssa Giuseppina Basini, professor Veterinary Medicine Degree Course.
Prof. Marco Genchi - professor Livestock Science and Animal Production Technologies Degree Course
Giulio Carboni student representative for Livestock Science and Animal Production Technologies Degree Course
Martina Bernardis - student representative Livestock Science and Animal Production Technologies Degree Course
Raphaele Vivace - student representative Veterinary Medicine
Guidance Committee (Comitato di Indirizzo)
The Guidance Committee, composed of a representative of the professors of the Department and representatives of labour market, ensures a constant connection with the business world, in order to evaluate the progress of the Degree Course, to draw up definition proposals and planning of the training offer and learning objectives, promoting contacts for possible student internships at companies and institutions.
- Prof. Simone Bertini (President of Degree Course)
- Prof. Giacomo Gnudi (Head of Department)
- Prof. ssa Cabassi Clotilde Silvia (Delegate for outgoing orientation)
- Prof.ssa Ossiprandi Maria Cristina (President of Graduate School)
- Prof. Taddei Simone (RAQ)
- Prof. Leonardi Fabio (Professor)
- Sig.ra Giulia Branca (MQD)
- Dott.ssa Elena Canelli (Veterinary practitioner)
- Dott. Stefano Pongolini (IZS - Parma)
- Dott. Mauro Cavalca (Veterinary Services AUSL)
- Dott. Giuseppe Diegoli (Veterinary Health e Food Hygiene - Emilia Romagna)
- Dott. Carlo Gazza (Pharmaceutical industry)
- Dott. Alberto Brizzi ( Association of Veterinarians -Parma)
- Dott.ssa Fausta Melley (Association APVAC)
- Dott. Cristiano Biacca (Veterinary practitioner)
- Dott. Flavio Morchi (Feed company Purina)
- Dott. Stella Pietro (EFSA)
Zootechnical Sciences and Animal Production Technologies
- Prof.Alberto Sabbioni (President of Degree Course)
- Prof. Massimo Malacarne (RAQ)
- Prof.ssa Francesca Martuzzi (Delegate for entry orientation)
- Prof. Afro Quarantelli (Delegate for outgoing orientation)
- Prof. Andrea Summer (Professor)
- Prof.ssa Emanuela Zanardi (Professor)
- Sig.ra Giulia Branca (MQD)
- Dot.ssa Andrea Schulze Broglia (Circolo Ippico Il Cinghio)
- Dott. Fulvio Corradi (Veterinary practitioner))
- Dott. Rocco Tridici (Salumificio Parmacotto)
- Dott. Alessandro Raffaini (ARA-ER Parma)
- Dott.ssa Daniela Fornaciari (Agriculture, Fishing, Funting Field Office - Emilia Romagna Region)
- Dott.ssa Annarita Sicuri (Agricultural-Industrial learnig hub -Parma)
Degree Courses teaching quality
The names of the Presidents, of the RAQs and of the other bodies responsible for the teaching quality are published on the websites of each course.
Pubblicato Monday, 25 March, 2019 - 11:33 | ultima modifica Wednesday, 27 March, 2019 - 13:07